The Technology Transfer Office is a contact point for companies that are interested in cooperating with the Biology Centre CAS (BC) in the field of research and development or the use of laboratory and instrumental capacities.
A more detailed overview of scientific research topics, possibilities of cooperation and potential of scientific research is available in the publication On the path to collaboration: Scientific potential, know-how and technologies in the Download section.
Our services for partners from application sphere:
- Portfolio of technologies and knowledge for licensing (in the section About - Our technologies / Our equipment and expertise / Our intellectual property).
- Finding research partners for contract research.
- Cooperation in research activities and applied research projects.
- Development of innovation plans in cooperation with leading BC experts.
- Expert consultations in the field of knowledge and technology transfer and intellectual property.