The opportunities, but also the threats typical of today, clearly show us the importance of research and development and their systematic and systemic support for the emergence of innovations based on the transfer of knowledge and technology into practice.
The Biology Centre CAS has therefore a fully established Technology Transfer Office (TTO) since 2013, which implements a number of applied research projects OP RDE, TAČR, OPPIK, provides an agenda related to intellectual property protection, support and advice in the field of knowledge transfer into the application sphere and the search for commercial partners.
TTO applies research results with application potential in practice, also cooperates with public administration and popularizes research results at home and abroad, trains researchers and participates in the development of transfer workplaces in the Czech Republic.
Our services for scientists:
- Intellectual property management and consultancy in the field of industrial protection.
- Comprehensive service in the field of mutual cooperation and communication of the academic and application spheres.
- Complete preparation and management of applied research projects.
- Support and advice in the field of knowledge and skills transfer into practice.
- Search for partners for contract research and joint projects.
- Finding financial resources to ensure contract research and the early stages of research.
- Market potential and feasibility analyzes.
- Contractual protection of commercial potential - licenses, know-how, NDA, MTA, cooperation.
- Support for innovative business and the establishment of spin-offs.
- Organization of consultations, seminars and workshops.
- Education in the field of intellectual property protection.
- Presentation of research results at conferences and trade fairs.
- Marketing activities in the field of knowledge and technology transfer.